Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Walking Beaches and Pump Troubleshooting

Tony's View

The day started off with saying good bye to Cindy and Tom. After they left, we decided to go for a walk on the beach. The beach was just cleaned, so Joan decided that it was a good idea to make a heart in the sand and get our picture for Valentine's Day. Yesterday I got her a small sugar valentine heart, saying be my valentine and today she wanted a big heart. While walking on the beach we saw the surfers and if you look in the picture with Joan looking out into the water, you will see a surfer.



The beach is super long and beautiful and when we looked back, we could see our footprints, before they disappeared. Along the way, we found a beachball to play with saying Pensacola Beach. The only thing was that it was on top of a water tower. We really enjoyed our long walk along the beach until my Insulin Pod started buzzing loudly. The only way to turn it off was with my OmniPod PDM back at the Airbnb. So we listened to it the rest of the way back.



I disabled it when I got back. I now had 2 Insulin Pods go bad in the last 12 hours and they are supposed to work for 3 days each. Now my supplies are low. I called Omnipod and waited on the phone for ever. Finally they answered and are going to send 2 Pods to the next hotel overnight. Well, I got that taken care of, kind of. One hour later my PDM screen went blank and stop working completely, Thought it was the battery and changed it out. Wrong. Back on the phone with Omnipod, and after another long wait, they are overnighting a new PDM. I had to get my backup out, and you guessed, another Pod. What a frustrating afternoon, but better to happen on an off day. All is good for now.

I got the chains oiled up again and finished cleaning the bicycle. Made some minor fine tuning on the cable runs to make turning easier since they weren't quite run right.

Joan's Extras

It's a chillin out day and it feels nice 😎.

No comments:

Post a Comment